Pre-recorded Fellowship Information Event – Spring 2020
These pre-recorded presentations from a range of keynote speakers provide fellowship applicants (doctoral, clinical doctoral, post-doctoral/advanced) with essential information on how to progress their grant applications in the months leading up to submission.
If you are based in the East of England, and would like an online one-to-one meeting with a research adviser from the Research Design Service to discuss your Fellowship application, please complete the RDS East of England client enquiry form or, if you have already met with a RDS adviser about the Fellowship application, please contact them direct. If you work outside of the East of England, please contact your regional Research Design Office to set up a meeting with them.
Please complete our evaluation form; your feedback helps us create useful resources and better our practise – RDS Fellowship Event Evaluation Form
1. Working with the NIHR Research Design Service to develop your fellowship application
Dr Andrew Bateman, Director, NIHR Research Design Service, East of England
2. NIHR fellowships: a view from the panel
Professor Christi Deaton, Florence Nightingale Foundation Professor of Clinical Nursing Research, Cambridge Institute of Public Health
3. Involving patients and members of the public in the design, conduct, dissemination
Tracey Johns, Public Involvement Lead, NIHR Research Design Service, East of England
4. Working with CRN Eastern pre- and post-funding
Ruth Hudson, Research Delivery Manager, NIHR Clinical Research Network (CRN) Eastern
5. Working with a clinical trials unit
Matthew Hammond, Deputy Director Norwich Clinical Trials Unit (CTU)
6. Tips from a NIHR postdoctoral research fellow
Dr Julieta Galante, NIHR Postdoctoral Research Fellow
7. Tips from a NIHR knowledge mobilisation research fellow
Dr Jennifer Lynch, NIHR Knowledge Mobilisation Research Fellow, Centre for Research in Public Health and Community Care (CRIPACC), University of Hertfordshire.